Re: Corn gluten meal

No, I'd do both Jim. Especially those in warmer climates. I have every
intention of putting down preemergent this fall as we have annual winter
weeds as well, so that are downright painful, as they put out little
stickers and don't die back til early June. The last of them went when we
hit 90 last week. They HURT! So I'm starting the battle of having a lawn I
can walk on barefooted this fall.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC