Re: insect problem

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] insect problem
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:46:17 -0600

Auralie,
We've grown that Curry Plant here before, but had no problems with it.
Sorry, I can't help more.  I know you don't like to use  chemicals, but when
you are applying something to just a single plant, especially this one, I
don't think you really have much to worry about, if any worry at all.
Still, I agree that, if there is enough substance to the plant, the first
choice of action is just to remove them as you have.

Kitty