Re: Neon Palm Trees

Zem!!
    I hurried to the site.. I couldn't find the palm  trees!!!What category
are they in???

Holli
LI,NY lost all my saved mail Grrrrrrrrr

n a message dated 6/22/2005 4:31:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
zsanders@midsouth.rr.com writes:

Holly, I  just got an e-copy of the Wireless catalog, and they have neon palm
trees  -- in two sizes yet.  The link is TheWirelessCatalog.com if you  are
still interested.
zem