Re: Pine needles

Many months; agree it might happen faster in the sun than in a pile
where they can stay green at the bottom for ages.

If they grew in clumps on the branch, you could just cut those off
and use them green as mulch and let them dry in place.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs

> From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
> I have - oops had - a dwarf variety of white pine in my back yard.
It was a