Re: Speaking of pine needle mulch . . .

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Speaking of pine needle mulch . . .
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:48:17 -0600

Too bad, Maddy.  This is a much smaller bunch of needles and I'll puit it to
use tonight.  I have a plumber coming to fix the messed up back spigot
tomorrow, and the pile might be in his way.  Hopefully he'll put an end to
the long-standing puddle b4 I have west nile virus on my hands.  Think I'd
rather have ants.

Kitty