road trip

Well, I took the boys on a road trip today.  It's a half hour drive to the
vet and we all needed a flea shot, so all 5 went at the same time.  They
started in with 99 Bottles of Milk on the Wall, but after awhile, it was
just too much.  I got them to switch to French Cathedrals, and I must say,
they did a very good job.

I got home and the plumber showed up.  He fixed the spigot that the previous
plumber was supposed to have fixed, but didn't.  Then off to get my brakes
fixed.  Besides needing brakes, it seems I had a crack in a warped rotor.

I ran a few more errands and then stopped at the MG nursery.  The guy who is
supposed to water this week hasn't been too well and is working 2 jobs so I
thought i'd better check.  Ended up having to water everything - including
me.  It was so ghastly hot here - mid 90s-, that I just couldn't handle it
any more so I turned the water wand on myself, several times.  Drenched.
And really felt good.

neIN, Z5