Re: corn gluten meal

I can get it at one of the nurseries here, and also at Southern States
which is somewhere between a Tractor Supply and a feed store. While it
cost half as much when bought as feed, the problem I found with corn
gluten meal feed is it isn't as clean as corn gluten meal preemergent or
fertilizer. Lots of husks depending on the bag.

I first bought it about 10 years ago from Gardens Alive, but the
shipping is atrocious. It has a fancy name with them - can't remember it
off-hand.

Libby
MD zone 6

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
Well- part of the problem is that there isn't anything like what you
describe here. No Ag-Plus or Agway. And the big stores aren't
interested in ordering anything. I even asked at the local nursery. No
luck. So I'm stuck paying shipping for now.

Theresa