RE: Happy Birthday Andrea!

Maddy, that is a great birthday wish!

Thanks again everyone for all the good wishes. Jesse, thanks for the card,
I howled, it is too perfect!

I'm off to a party where there will be a full margarita machine set
up...................I'll email everyone about all of my birthday garden
treasures tomorrow when I'm coherent....

I've been entertaining a nine year old for the past 3 days. Seems like 30
days. I'm looking forward to the margarita machine!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC