Re: hum...

Beastly hot here, too, Donna, and very dry.  I carried water yesterday
morning, and again this morning after church, but that's about all I
felt was healthy to do in this heat.  By the time I had watered all the
containers and the beds near the house I was dripping, so I spent
the rest of the morning yesterday helping DH set up a data-base for
one of his organizations.  He hasn't yet adjusted - after nearly ten
years - to not having a secretary -- and I am just as determined as
I ever was not to be a secretary.  Still, I help him out as an excuse
not to go out in the heat.  I'll think of another excuse today - it's
already over 80 degrees at 10:20.    Stay cool
Auralie

In a message dated 06/26/2005 9:16:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,