Re: hum...

Had some kind of flu-like bug all week, Donna.
Still, managed to get out there and do a couple of morning work before the heat built up too bad. Working on a "new" area up on the hillside. I call it the Shooting Gallery Garden. JoAn says "if you buy one more plant and bring it home I am going to shoot you".....
Working with blooming shrubs, perennials I have had in the holding area for some years now, along with newer ones. Trying to move things from containers to getting them into the ground where they are easier to take care of.
Looks as though this is the week I get the hoses and sprinkler out to begin watering the garden. It takes 3 to 4 days to water the garden moving the hose every 2 hours. Hate to have to get started on that one. No rain in our forecast.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Ok what gives... where are all the messages of the day? Everyone in the
garden today?

Donna