RE: speaking of sales....

Most of the items purchased were for my mother's place. You have to
understand that everything I do, she has to do a short time later. She had
the yard/cleaning ladies expand this circle under her front tree so she
could have an island similar to mine. It needs a bunch of plants!

I picked up maybe a half dozen perennials, 2 trees, and couple shrubs for
myself. If you recall, I torn up a bed last weekend. Once I got rid of the
world domination tansy and gooseneck it left a huge bare spot, so some items
will go there.

Also in the front, due to having stuff left from the lake home, still in a
pile in the back, John used these fence post corner thingys we had there in
the front corners of our property (trying to keep the kids out too as they
are trampling the flowers and grass as they play). I needed something to go
in the corners he made- as the posts/railing looked stupid the way they
were.

And what I really can't believe is the bamboo died... I thought this stuff
wanted to take over the world? Not here, can't even make it live! I had a
huge pot that did not have any holes. I planted it there so it couldn't take
over.... hum... it really fit the scene in that spot, sorry to see it died.

Donna