Re: hum...now sad...

Oh Cathy, you have my sympathy...been there; done that so many times
and it does NOT get easier.  Pets are like children; certainly
members of the family and you need to mourn and vent when you lose

Like Zem, I've got a pet cemetery out by the old veggie garden -
totally against the law but they're MY children and it's My
property...so there!  Has 8 cats and 3 dogs in it now...

If you can't or don't want to bury Jason on your property, there
should be a pet cemetery somewhere - they exist here.

I'm also sending hugs...it's times like this when you need one!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade, Suite101.com
Shadyside Garden Designs