Re: hum...now sad...

I wish there was something I could say to make this
better, but having gone thru this, I know there really
isn't. Wish I could give you a hug and a shoulder to
cry on, cause that is the only thing that helps.

Jason had a great life with you and take pride in
knowing that.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you also to get
thru this.