Re: Happy Birthday/lateness in not an issue LOL!

Thanks Marge! It's still kind of going on so you're not late at all. My
father forgot about it, LOL! And then called and said "Look here, how long
have you been in this family?" My reply was "36 years as of yesterday." He
laughed and said, "well haven't you realized by now how stupid your old man
can be sometimes?" I laughed and told him yes, I have realized that and
then of course we both had a good laugh. He felt so bad, and I know how he
is, he forgets things all the time so I wasn't offended at all. He came
down and took me to lunch on Saturday. It was good to see him.

Now I'm getting ready to head to Charleston to see my sis and niece one
more time before they leave to go home to Illinois. That means I have to
see my mother too.............I'll probably need to vent when I get back so
y'all get ready......

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC