Re: another MG sale . ROI

In a message dated 6/26/05 12:00:43 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  on a particular Campanula we charged $8
for those in bloom and $6 that weren't yet, and people snatched up the $8
ones first. >>

Kitty, interesting marketing questions. I think it would be better to turn
over your inventory more rapidly with less work & risk however perhaps save a
few to mature for those customers who need instant gratification.  I would
rather buy a small, less expensive and non blooming plant.  I know in the
greenhouse the plant that has blooms will be snatched up quickly.