Re: hum...now sad...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum...now sad...
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:23:59 -0600

I already sent Cathy a private message, but I wanted to ad here that I
wanted to have Spot and Orangecat with me in the garden but I wasn't into
burying them.  My vet had them cremated and returned the ashes to spread in
my garden.  Pet cemeteries can be iffy.  A local one that had been well
established changed hands and the property was sold for development.  If you
were aware it was happening at the time, you might have gotten your pet out,
but after a certain date, no one was allowed to go on the property.