Re: another MG sale . ROI

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] another MG sale . ROI
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:55:09 -0600

No, let me clarify.  When we received them in midsummer we potted to 4inch
pots..  By early fall they were well rooted and we removed them and planted
them in the gorund.  This was early enough that it was considered ample time
before the ground gets too cold.   But apparently it either wasn't, or the
exposure was too much, or the bunnies devoured them.  We only overwinter
plants in gallon or larger containers.

Speaking of which -  does anyone know a seller of microfoam blankets used in
nurseries for overwintering plants?  I'd like to try it instead of leaves.

Kitty