humor-the best medicine

And now for a shot of much needed humor....

The Dachshund

President Bush and Osama bin Laden decided to settle the war once and for
all.
They sat down and decided to settle the whole dispute with one dog fight.
They would have 5 years to breed the best fighting dog in the world and
whichever side's dog won would be entitled to dominate the world.

Osama found the biggest, meanest Doberman and Rottweiler female dogs in
the world and bred them with the meanest Siberian wolves. They selected
only
the biggest and strongest puppy from the litter, and removed his siblings,
which gave him all the milk. After 5 years, they came up with the biggest,
meanest dog the world had ever seen. Its' cage needed steel bars that were
5" thick and nobody could get near it.

When the day came for the dog fight, Bush showed up with a strange
looking
animal. It was a 9 foot long Dachshund. Everyone felt sorry for Bush
because
there was no way that this dog could possibly last 10 seconds with the
Afghanistani dog.

When the cages were opened up, the Dachshund came out of its' cage, and
slowly waddled over towards Osama's dog. Osama's dog snarled and leaped
out
of its' cage and charged the American Dachshund --- but when it got close
enough to bite, the Dachshund opened its' mouth and consumed Osama's dog
in
one bite. There was nothing left of his dog at all.

Osama came up to Bush, shaking his head in disbelief, "We don't
understand
how this could have happened. We had our best people working for 5 years
with the meanest Doberman and Rottweiler  dogs in the world and the
biggest, meanest Siberian wolves."

"That's nothing" said Bush. "We had Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon
working for 5 years to make that alligator look like a wiener dog".