RE: different email temporarily

Thanks Andrea and all for the well wishes-

He was a bit better today. Talked more, but let me
know that he has had a change in personality and
cognitive impairments are there, in addition to the
motor problems.  I got to meet with the discharge
planning nurse, his PT and dietician, and we have a
plan for the next month at least.

Theresa

P.S.  Quick soap-box note:  If any of you haven't
completed a living will, advanced health-care
directive, and stipulations for power of attorney yet-
DO IT NOW!  I can't tell you how much time and agony
was saved the past few days since all that was already
completed with my father.