RE: OT/Pets

Well bless you for going to the shelters and rescue groups. I love these
two boys that I got from the Boxer rescue more than I ever thought I would.
I got home from Charleston tonight and went back out to get something from
the car and turned to see Austin (my 100 lb boy) standing in the dining
room window with his chin propped on the sill (jowls spread out) watching
to see what I was doing. My heart melted and I just laughed, he is the
sweetest dog I have ever met, no exaggerating. BIG teddy bear. My little
Lennox is the crabby pants/or most playful in the bunch, depending on his
mood,  and of course my Miss Gracie is just a sweet heart, but very shy.
They are all so different, but so lovable each in their own way.

It will make a huge difference in coming home each day, belive me! Glad to
hear you are thinking of getting new family members... :-D

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC