From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 5:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ok- what is going on?!?

Rich, the two home gardens in Omaha were Joyce Marshalls at   1105 S. 80th
Str just south of Pacific and the other one was south of Joyces on Hickory.
Both were older, very nice homes and well estabished gardens.  My contact
was
Addie Kinghorn who was the gardener at the Marshall garden and she had been
at
the other garden but was not this year because she was teaching more.
    Hopefully you will be attending Perennial Sat at ISU in Nov.  and
wouldn't it be wonderfully if they took my suggestion to bring Gene as one
of the
speakers!  Mardi and Melody have not responded about attending the Iowa
State
Fair this year.  That would be an opportunity to meet them if they did.  I
will
be working, hopefully, the first Sat which would be Aug 13.
    Did you have the 100 deg temps Sun also?
        Ceres