Re: A Hummingbird's Life

Great pictures Cathy thanks for sharing.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: [CHAT] A Hummingbird's Life

My daughter sent me this link. Neat pictures.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

Subject: A Hummingbird's Life

This is rather amazing. Be sure to click on NEXT PAGE at the bottom of each page; there are 5
pages in all. A lady found a hummingbird nest and got pictures all the way
from the egg to leaving the nest. Took 24 days from birth to flight. Because
you'll probably never in your lifetime see this again, enjoy; and please
share.

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/verle33/HummingBirdNest