RE: Bamboo

I never did let the pot dry out, cause I thought they liked water/wet.... so
it probably rotted.

Although someone locally told me to hold the pot over the winter and see
what happens. Seems bamboo form roots all summer for next years growth....
they seems to think it might be doing that instead and the shock of being
dug up killed the top growth... not sure I am buying this, but don't really
have anything for that pot anyways at the moment.

Donna