Re: speaking of sales....

Arrowhead Alpines is 2.5 hrs north of us and Gee Farms is 20 miles south of
AA.  AA has also agreed to give us a brief tour of their facility.  I'm sure
Gee Farms will too.  I was there in 2000 and they were very nice to us.  Gee
has a large selection of conifers; that's where we got much of the material
for our Conifer Garden.  Their website lists:

Gee Farms has unique evergreens!
 Weeping  Dwarf  Prostrate  Upright  Rare  Sculptural
Gee Farms deals with wholesalers and the general public.  If you wish to
inquire about ordering an item from our catalog, please call or fax your
inquiry.  We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

AA has a great conifer selection as well.  We ordered a dwarf Ginkgo from
them this year, very nice.  They show this link to a section of their
catalog on their website:
2005: Conifers -- Ordering Information
     Abies - Chamaecyparis Obtusa
     Chamaecyparis Pisifera - Juniperus
     Larix - Taxus
     Thuja -Tsuga
     Grafted Conifers: Abies - Larix
     Grafted Conifers: Picea
     Grafted Conifers: Pinus - Pseudotsuga

These would be two good places to try for dwarf conifers.

neIN, Z5