To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum...now sad...

Cathy and others who shared their stories, I offer my deepest sympathies. I
understand how you feel. I am so sorry for your loss.

I came home yesterday to find my 11 or 12 year old Akita, Cody, had
collapsed and passed away. I have been so weepy I haven't been able to go near the
computer. It's so sad. He was the sweetest, most gentle dog in the world.
He was so good & so cute. I rescued him last summer after he had been
abandoned. He had a tough life -- I just wish I could have had more time with him.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7