Re: hum...now sad...

Thanks, Zem.  My sister's black lab, Liv Girl, died from cancer last  year.
I imagine that Cody crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and is running  (sans the
debilitating arthritis) and playing with Liv Girl.  ; )
Thanks so much for that thought.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/28/2005 10:16:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,