Re: hum...now sad...

Eva, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Akita. Geez, we  have had
more than enough beloved pets dying here lately. I completely  understand your
attachment to Cody. I've had 4 Akitas, and they truly do have  marvelous
temperaments.

I applaud you for adopting such an old dog, knowing you wouldn't  have much
time left with him. He was very fortunate to wind up with you, so late  in his
life.

I hope you are able to get another one as soon as you feel the time  is right.

Best,
Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6

In a message dated 6/28/2005 11:38:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,