From:  [mailto: mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:37:51 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Iowa State Fair

Mardi and Melody have not responded about attending the Iowa
State<br>Fair this year. That would be an opportunity to meet them if
they did. I<br>will be working, hopefully, the first Sat which would be
second weekend this year<br>(DH has to see ZZ Top on
7/19).<br>Mardi<br>Iowa
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>