Re: hum...now sad...

Thanks, Maddy.  I had never owned an Akita before Cody.  If they  all have
temperaments like Cody, I would gladly adopt 10 more.  Did all of  your Akitas
have arthritis and joint problems later in life?  I've heard  that is common to
that breed.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 6/28/2005 11:46:24 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,