Re: humor-the best medicine

In a message dated 6/28/05 11:04:57 PM, tchessie@comcast.net writes:

<<  I'll just be happy if he is able to regain his
swallow reflect so that he can eat! (and I know he wants the stupid
feeding tube out too). >>

Ohh, Theresa, that is so hard.  How far away will you be from his selected
home and can he get in?  Here your name would go on a waiting list most likely.
It is so difficult to leave them in a new home, strange care takers, new
rules, new schedules.  So unlike their own homes. It certainly helps if they make
the selection.  My dad adjusted better than my mom.  She would go everyday and
my husband or I would go every evening to help him with  his dinner.
    Ceres