Re: Ok- what is going on?!?/ State Fair

Hey gang!
Getting together at the Iowa State Fair sounds great... but. I have not heard from anyone booking me and I will be in Indiana at the Hamilton County Master Gardeners symposium on August 13th.
Maybe next year?????

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Rich, the two home gardens in Omaha were Joyce Marshalls at 1105 S. 80th
Str just south of Pacific and the other one was south of Joyces on Hickory.
Both were older, very nice homes and well estabished gardens. My contact was
Addie Kinghorn who was the gardener at the Marshall garden and she had been at
the other garden but was not this year because she was teaching more.
Hopefully you will be attending Perennial Sat at ISU in Nov. and
wouldn't it be wonderfully if they took my suggestion to bring Gene as one of the
speakers! Mardi and Melody have not responded about attending the Iowa State
Fair this year. That would be an opportunity to meet them if they did. I will
be working, hopefully, the first Sat which would be Aug 13.
Did you have the 100 deg temps Sun also?