source for Ground Pine

Ooooh!  I bought stamps this morning and they had the 7th plate in the
Nature of America series, the Northeast Deciduous Forest.  (Cathy, there's a
terrific little Eastern Red Bat in the picture!)  In the center forefront of
the picture is a Ground Pine, Lycopodium obscurum, aka Rare Club Moss.  I
neeed to get one for our Woodland Garden.  Does anyone know a source? And
does anyone grow this?

Kitty