Re: Ok- what is going on?!?/ State Fair

Oh, I have not doubt that you have, Ceres.
Sometimes it takes a few years for something to come about. Things kind of happen in their own time, I have found. I would suspect they already have the speakers lined up for November. Unless they choose to use locals and university personnel that do not get paid. Those you can usually book a bit later.
With price of gas involved in travel my fee will be going up in January.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, I have done my part! ISU has your name, address, web site & email
address. When I sent it by email I even sent in duplication to be sure they could
not miss it.