one less scrubjay : (

Well- not sure what happened, but one of my 5 scrubjays was dead in my backyard this afternoon when I got home. I haven't seen the others around, but hopefully they are somewhere safe and sound. I buried the one that died in my garden so he can rest in peace.

On a more cheerful note, my Limerock Ruby coreopsis is blooming like crazy! Looks better this year than ever did.