Re: salvia companions

Ooooh Zem, that sounds beautiful.

Barb, my favorite combo this year was my Gloriosa lily blooming with my
Cherry Queen greggii. It was SO pretty. I also have Stella D'Oro daylilies
planted there as well so the colors looked fantastic together.

I'm still amassing salvias so I'll have a better idea on combos next year.
I'll definitely have to do some like yours Zem, except for the yarrow. That
stuff will NOT grow for me! It hates my too wet soil. Maybe in a clay pots
amidst the others?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

Blue.'
> In another bed I have Black & Blue with echinacea, rudbeckia and an
> old-fashioned purple monarda.
> zem
> zone 7
> West TN