Gardening Again

Gardening Once More!!
Shipping ended this past Tuesday until September. Customers who want appointments here are slowing down and I actually have some time to begin getting into my own garden. Horray!!
I have begun weeding and as I go I am makeing some changes to a section, transplanting some plants I have had in contianers for a while waiting for just this moment. Yesterday I managed to get a large section weeded and transplanted a nice sized Japanese moongate maple next to a stone carving on a bit of a mound. Also a thalictrum and a Joepye weed near my new poke weeds... one native and the new variegated one I put in eariler this spring.
A customer coming at 11, but will get some more weedign done this moring and hopefully transplant some nice companions for that Japanese maple... perhaps some late blooming in blue, to go with the gold and red leaves....

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana