From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 7:22 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Gardening Again

Gardening Once More!!
    Shipping ended this past Tuesday until September. Customers who want
appointments here are slowing down and I actually have some time to begin
getting into my own garden. Horray!!
    I have begun weeding and as I go I am makeing some changes to a section,
transplanting some plants I have had in contianers for a while waiting for
just this moment. Yesterday I managed to get a large section weeded and
transplanted a nice sized Japanese moongate maple next to a  stone carving
on a bit of a mound. Also a thalictrum and a Joepye weed near my new poke
weeds... one native and the new variegated one I put in eariler this spring.
    A customer coming at 11, but will get some more weedign done this moring
and hopefully transplant some nice companions for that Japanese maple...
perhaps some late blooming in blue, to go with the gold and red leaves....

    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com