From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood

I order from HCG and PDN and everything else I get at my nursery.  Gotta
keep those folks in business.  This year they started getting some
beautiful shredded TX cedar mulch and it's the best stuff I've ever
used.  I told them keep getting this stuff - I've already carried it to
people at work.  I used to order from Forest Farm but I'm too full up
for anymore viburnums. Too bad.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX