Re: Hey guys and gals

Clivias are nice in an office.
zem
To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hey guys and gals

Do you realize we are in the heart of 'our gardening
season'- well some have been there for awhile, but us
northerners finally got here.

So what happened to the garden talk- we even need one
more message to make a 1000 this month... sheesh, we
should be yapping away.

So- a question for all!

Since I can overwinter just about anything in my
office now, what tropical plant should I buy?  Sure
would be nice to have something green and blooming and
smelling nice in there for next winter...so
suggestions on something that can take an indoor
winter better than most?  Thoughts are I can enjoy it
this summer and bring it to work for the winter...

Donna