Re: Hey guys and gals

I agree with Lynda. Check out Logee's for the best tropicals for your office.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hey guys and gals

I have a large office with plenty of floor space as
well as on top of stuff... there are 6 large windows
in here along with windows on both doors. I really
don't need to turn the lights on in here to see.

everything wintered over here well last season, so
thinking I could do just about anything.

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT
<cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:

Do you think you could keep one of those year-round
in an office? I have
great big windows that get about an hour of sun in
the morning, and a
scented geranium at home that would fit nicely on my
small cabinet.

Cyndi