Re: are our gardeners ok- Kathy and Cathy?

From the news stories, they were saying that
Springfield really got hit with flooding and all..
figured you were close enough you might have gotten
the rain also.

Good luck on the weeding and tour... I am sure it will
work out fine.

Donna
who is gonna tell John that Gary almost has his train
done!- maybe that will motivate him....