Re: Gardening Again

Thanks for the good wishes, Bonnie
this was the busiest season we have had to date.... began early... first of February.. and we just shut down shipping for spring. Longest season we have had as well. So... now to replace the inventory. there are lots of bare spots out there in the display spaces to be filled before fall.
Customers today here, rain again this afternoon, so did not get into the garden to play today. Master Gardeners Herb & Plant Festival on Saturday and we always set up at that one if we are in town... should be fun... long day, but fun. See lots of old gardening buddies.
Gene

Subject: RE: [CHAT] Gardening Again

Glad you are getting some time back in your own garden, Gene! Here's hoping
your spring gardening season was a good, profitable one!

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)