gas plant

Anyone growing Gas Plant, Dictamnus albus? I had a credit at Bluebird and didn't really need anything so I decided this was a chance to give this plant a try in our nursery. I have a purple one myself and it is just lovely.

These plants are small (32 two-inch pots) and started from seed, but have reasonably good root systems started. It is my understanding that Dictamnus develops a tap root and should therefore be grown on in a pot because they resent transplanting as the tap root can be damaged. I also seem to recall that they take several years before they flower. I am wondering if I should carry them over into 2008 for sale.

Any comments?

neIN, Zone 5