To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Heronswood

How very sad!  The name will be meaningless without the spirit and
uniqueness behind it.  I recall when Renee's Seeds former company was
sold and then she restarted a seed company again.  I can only hope some
reincarnation occurs under a new name for Heronswood too.

Theresa

Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Their web site is still up and active. Hmmm. I couldn't get the article to
come up for me.

Hi Bonnie,

  They're just shutting down the physical nursery.  The online presence
  will remain.  Shipping, etc. is moving to Burpee's main office.

  Here's some other articles.

     http://hort.net/+13gQ
     http://hort.net/+13gP

Chris