Re: Name phreaks

Texas is in a world of its own, he said as the Hogg sisters came to mind.

On Jun 2, 2006, at 12:44 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

LOL - that figures knowing your ex. We had a couple in Odessa named
Thadeus and Ima Roach. Now poor Thad was stuck w/ his name, but Ima
actually chose to take it on! I'd have told him Thad buddy, love ya to
pieces baby but I am keeping my own name thank'ee very kindly! Cracks me
up.

Yer killin me here....
My ex's best man....had to sign the marriage certificate as a
witness....his full name:  John Peter Dickey.  Uh huh.  For real.

"Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com> wrote:
I still laugh when I think about the attorney woman I worked with once.
She married a man with the last name Butts....and actually took his name
instead of hyphenating hers. Her first name was Scarlett.
Yes, but was her maiden name? If it was Bigg I can see why she didn't
hyphenate... :)

Chris

--
Pam Evans