Re: Rain, now tropical fruit

Hey now.....I live closer, have tropical fruit trees, not far from the
beach, and can get you any tropical fruit you want...just not from my  trees.  LOL
 I also have cats...might not be Squints. I can even  throw in some dogs,
white doves, guinea pig, rabbit, and loads of turtles  and fish...not to
mention, at the moment, an assortment of loud  amphibians.

Just don't come in the next couple weeks, will be in San Antonio for the
Annual Texas Folklife Festival.....dying of heat stroke.

Thanks for the concerns.  No flooding in my area, although some parts  of
Texas and Houston were not so lucky.  Did get a lot of rain  though.  It was much
needed and appreciated, so no complaints  here.   Sorry I haven't been online
much.....I did get the boot  (unsubscribed) from the list for  a while, but
thanks to Chris I'm back  on.  Wasn't able to catch up though right away till
now.......so I'm a  happy camper.....rain and back on the list....what else
could I ask for???   (big smile)  Oh man, you should see my garden
smile......WOW!!!!   It's literally singing with joy.....okay so most  of the singing is
from the frogs and birds, but I'm sure the plants are singing  too....you can
just see how happy they are.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 6/2/2006 11:03:01 AM Central Standard Time,