Re: Kitten

No doubt.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Kitten

gotta chuckle.... cause 'Willie' knows what you are
going to do to him if you catch em....

Donna

--- Zemuly Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

I know it would be "best" to catch him, and someday
you might be able to do just that. However, I have some cats who only
provide me the pleasure of their company -- from a distance. 'Willie' has been
eating at my buffet for about 5 years now, and I have never touched him. He
patiently waits for me to put food out for everybody and leave. Then he
eats. I can get within inches of him without touching, although the other
day he did smell my fingers when I extended them toward him. I wish I
could have had him neutered, but at least he's fed. There are two
other male cats here in that category. You just have to do the best you can. I
suspect your little guy will make friends with you very soon.

zem
zem