Re: gas plant

Should have planted it in more sun... :)

Here is a picture of mine. It was a -maybe 3inch -
potted plant in 2004. It bloomed last year with just a
couple of stalks. It is filling in nicely this year.

If this link works- the first picture is the flower
and if you view the second picture it is the entire
plant.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gossiper@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/7616&.dnm=13b7scd.jpg&.src=ph

Donna

--- "Christopher P. Lindsey" <lindsey@mallorn.com>