Re: Heronswood

I am sure you are right Gene...

As with most of these types of corporate deals, he
probably thought they would continue forever, he could
do what he loved, and have money in his pocket without
the hassel of paying the bills. I am sure they made
him a great deal...or the nursery was already in deep

I personally don't feel sorry for him, but the little
people who made that garden what it was and who now
are without a job.... and the loss of another
speciality nursery for the world.