Re: name phreaks

There is (was?) a very famous wealthy family here in Houston, the  Hoggs.
Not sure of the specifics now....but their daughter donated the  family home and
grounds which are now a museum and park areas.....her name is  (was) Ima
Hogg.    Her name appears frequently....always causes a  chuckle.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 6/2/2006 4:01:41 PM Central Standard Time,